1. When do the classes start?
Beginning of every month a detailed batch commencement schedule is displayed in the centre. Students desirous of joining can choose the batch that suits their timings. Normally batch timings are planned keeping in mind the learners convenience.
2. When can I enroll?
Fresh batches start every month. You can select your batch and enrol.
3. How to enroll?
Walk in to your nearby GeNext centre or call our customer care centre. You will be tested for your knowledge of English and then you will be suggested a suitable course by our counsellors. Our counsellors are trained to understand your needs and suggest the most suitable programme.
4. How long would it take for me to receive your letter confirming my application?
5. What is the minimum age of the learners?
6. Can I pay the fees in installments?
No. As every step of the programme is of one month duration, there is no scope for paying by installments.
7. Are books and other material included in the course fees?
Yes. We also provide various value additions free.
8. What is the minimum duration of a programme?
It depends on the programme that is selected. Each level is of 40 hours, 2 hrs. a day. The classes will be from Monday to Friday.
9. Will there be homework / tests / assignments, etc?
10. How long is each class?
1 or 2 hours depending upon the batch that you have chosen to join.
11. What is the average age of the learners?
There is no age bar for learning any languages.
12. I am a graduate. Though I can understand English, I have no fluency. What should I do?
You can join any direct classes at the centre close to you. Our programme counsellor will help you.
13. I am a foreigner. I want to come to India to study English. What do you suggest?
You have to make arrangement for your stay in India. Similarly you have to complete all the necessary official formalities by contacting the Indian embassy for this purpose. You may inform us in advance about the date of your arrival and the duration of your stay. We will arrange a training programme for you.
14. When I get doubts in English, can I write to you?
Any learner of English is welcome to clarify his or her doubts.
15. I am a professional. Your programmes make the learner proficient in general English. Do you have
anything to help me with my english in my profession?
Please inform us your profession. We have an array of material to suit the needs of several professionals.
16. I don’t have anybody to talk to in English. Can you help me?
You can attend our language club sessions at a centre nearest to you. Please contact the centre close to you.
17. Do you charge anything other than the course fee?
Yes, we collect 10.30% service tax levied by the government along with the course fee.
18. Do you award any certificate after the completion of the course?
Yes. Participation certificates are given after the successful completion of the course.
19. Apart from class room, do you conduct other activities to learners?
Yes. We have a free class on Saturdays to clarify the doubts that our existing and ex-students have. On Saturday evenings, we have a special two-hour club activity where ex-students gather for group discussions in English.
20. Do you give special training for call centre jobs?
GeNext's very courses are tailor-made to speak English fluently. Fluent English is what is expected for call centre jobs. We also offer Accent neutralisation programme in select cities.
21. I speak English fluently but make grammatical errors. Should I join the grammar classes?
In GeNext, we have no grammar classes. However, our Fluent English courses address problems of grammar and usage.
22. Can I pay by DD? Can I pay by cheque?
You can pay by cash, DD or cheque. However, the cheques on local banks should be cleared before the commencement day of the class. Credit card payment is accepted in select centres.
23. Do you hold tests or give assignments?
Yes, tests are conducted frequently to monitor the trainees' performance.
24. Can I change my class hours?
Yes. (Only on genuine reason and at the discretion of the centre head with a proper procedure, subject to vacancy)
25. What kind of coaching is given in the class?
Handled by experienced and well trained faculty members, the training is functional and need specific. Sessions are highly interactive and student participation is highly encouraged. The trainers are accessible, friendly and result-oriented.
26. Can I meet the faculty member before I join a programme in GeNext?
Yes, especially if you have anything specific and relevant questions to ask.
27. Can I attend a demo class?
The training is professional and we believe that there is no need for a demo class.
28. I am here on a project work for a month. Can I enrol on 'Expert Level in English' directly?
Yes, provided you satisfy our counsellors who check your eligibility to join the same by securing 8 or more out of 10 questions right in the Self Assessment Test (SAT)sheet given to you.
29. I work in shifts. Sometimes I may not be able to attend the classes regularly. How can I complete the training?
Normally, such GeNext students make arrangements at their workplace and enrol on the programme. However, if you are not able to obtain permission from your workplace we can accommodate you. You can attend a different batch to make up for your classes lost.
30. How do I make up for the classes I miss when I go on leave during this programme?
If you go on a long leave, you can change your batch dates. If you are going on a short leave, you can attend the Saturday free classes and catch up with your training.(Short leave is of not more than 2 days).
31. What is the strength of a batch?
Class strength is restricted to maximum 12 to 15 Candidates.
32. What is the qualification and experience of the faculty members?
The trainers are well qualified and highly professional in their approach.
33. Can you give me the details of each programme?
» GENEXT Beginners Level
» GENEXT Advance Level
» GENEXT Expert Level
» GENEXT IELTS / TOEFL
» GENEXT Summer Camp
» GENEXT Languages
34. Can I speak English fluently once I complete the programme?
If you are an active participant in the training programme and do what is required of you, there is no reason that you will not be speaking fluently. However, as learning is an endless process, you can continue to keep in touch with GeNext by attending the Saturday club sessions. You can hope to become a master if you set your mind to do it.
35. Can I speak like a newsreader after I complete the programme?
Where there is a will there is a way. It all depends on how you participate in the class. The trainers are ready to make you speak like a newsreader or cricket commentator.
36. If I am unable to attend your direct training programme, what alternative do I have?
You can opt for GeNext Home Study Package . Prepared in an interactive and simple way, the package has been highly useful.
37. We are a group of students. We all want to join the course together. Will there any discount in the fee?
Yes, we have a provision for discount but we need to get in touch with our corporate office who will decide on the percentage that can be offered
38. If I change my job which may take me outside the city, how can I continue my course?
We have the external transfer facility wherein we can transfer you to any GeNext centre across India. Our teaching methodology is the same everywhere. Please discuss with your counsellor on the procedure.
39. Can you guarantee that I can speak fluently if I join your course?
Yes. Our course modules have been prepared to facilitate your spoken English provided you co-operate with the faculty member in the class and take active part in the classroom activities.
40. Do you have any course after the Advance Level course?
Yes. We have a course called Expert Level in English. In this course you are given training in advanced English and Personality development.
41. Can I take a break between the First module and Second Module classes?
Yes, you can if the reason is genuine but it is not advisable to take a break. You may loose the continuity.
42. Will I be permitted to change my classes if I am not comfortable with the faculty member?
This situation will not arise because all our faculty members are well trained in the GeNext methodology.
43. Will I be provided with an additional set of books if I lose this one?
Yes. But you will have to make payment for the same.
44. Will the classroom teaching be in the vernacular language or only in English?
In the Beginners Level, Advance Level and Expert Level, in the First module, the trainer will use vernacular for explaining certain concepts
45. I will pay Rs.100. Permit me to attend classes for a day. If I am impressed then I will pay the full fees
after the class.
No. Sorry. We do not allow this because all our trainers are well trained and so the classes will be very good and interesting.
46. I am not interested in taking the Self Assessment Test. Can I permitted to join the level of my choice?
No. You will have to take the Self Assessment Test because this will help us to guide you to select the correct course.
47. Do you provide accent training separately?
We do offer Accent neutralization training in some of our centres. You may enquire with your counsellor whether that facility is available in that centre.